Here you are 5 things about me:
1. 24 Years old and people still asks me for my ID when buying a pair of scissors or knives. My partner is still trying to convince me that it's a good thing.
2. I am learning Japanese for work purposes, but Korean has swayed my hart. All K-drama and K-pop fault, of course.
3. I always say that I want to make friends, but as soon as someone approaches me and start to interact with me, my bitch face shows up, and my brain screams "DANGER."
4. I am productive seven days a week, all day every day, and then reach burnout and be in a brain coma for about three days where I will try to push myself back on track and get my motivation back... and then go into another burnout.
5. I never chose the easier way to do a task. I will make sure to do trivial small tasks just because I am afraid of "leaving something that might be important out".