Bluh, so I've just found out they've scrapped the original concept for Art Fight and started a new one
I'm sorry Cyndi/Ebee especially as I know you guys signed up through me posting here.
They've posted a new set of rules though I'm pretty much confused as to how it works now? I thought it implied that you have a new piece of art to do each fortnight but apparently not, and I've no idea how winning/losing works.
Here's the copypasta of the Status from the page:
Hai everyone, Keiiros here.
The guys and I have finally come up with a new plan on how to host the Art Fight to it's full potential without locking anyone out and without the strict deadlines.
This means that the previous Art Fight has been scrapped.
But, it doesn't mean those who have entered aren't a part of it.
The plan is:
- Instead of submitting in your characters, you instead just simply submit in your character(s) names you want to enter.
- The fights will take place fortnightly to allow a good amount of time for the two artists to collaborate.
- There will be two separate groups: Traditional and Digital.
This allows you to work to your maximum capability without the worry, we'll add extra notes on how the two different groups work.
- There will be a different fighting theme each fortnight, for example; Underwater, Space, Pirates etc.
- When the names are entered, we'll match you up randomly within the two groups.
- You will be still collaborating with your match up.
For any more details just message the page or ask any one of us; Hummingbird, Trilby Girl, Ishmi or myself.
We'll give you any further information on this.
I apologize greatly for this, as I was not able to plan this correctly and have been going through a difficult time myself.
Thankyou all for sticking with this, we'll get everything together and sorted out.
Unfortunately due to scraping the whole thing and setting up a whole load of new rules that I don't quite understand I think I'm probably going to sit this out. I enjoyed the idea of throwing in an OC and letting them go but I don't think I'd enjoy the new format as much.
However at some point I might consider doing something in the original format? (with some alterations)