So this is one of those sundays where I wrapped up my latest page and other art pieces the day beforehand, and wrote a bit on my script for my upcoming comic. And that means I really don't have much to do today regarding drawing.
So I thought: why not open art trades for today? I can do some trades today if people are interested?
The last art trade thread I had went pretty well so I'm interested in doing it again.
Here are the rules to give you an idea of how this works:
- This is not a request thread. If you reply on here I expect you to do your part as well. Not pressuring you to complete it immediately though, take your time!
- If you do happen to have a art trade with me and still have to do your part, I may have to decline. There are a few people for whom I already completed my part of the trade and I'm still waiting for their part to this day.
- This is not a selfpromo thread. Only drop your link if you are going to do a art trade and the link contains your art style.
- For my pieces I'm most likely going to do lineart + flat colours. I'm not expecting the same back though (as long as I can make the character out on your piece xD)
- If you are done, tag me! I'll tag you as well when I finish my part.
Here's some of my art as a reference for my style:
Current to do list of art trades: