These are kinda more technical problems with comics that a lot of people do but dont realize they’re doing.
1) There’s this thing ive always noticed in Webtoon style manwha where they either never draw an establishing shot or a single background so I get really confused about where things are taking place cus the only clues they give you is maybe a character is drinking a “stackbucks” coffee or their all in uniforms.
2) And often when there IS a background its very... idk how to put it. Like, very clearly perspective tool’d and line tool’d over in a way that makes it look extremely stiff and doesn’t match the rest of the art at ALL. Embrace your line! The perspective tool rules tho no shade against that its just the line tool not matching the rest of the work
3) Bad font choices.
4) Using premade speech balloon templates. It looks so obvious and weird.
5) Out of order speech balloons. I‘ve been seeing this one a ton lately even in professional works.
6) Speech balloons pointing at characters whose mouths are closed. Are they talking???? Who knows!!!!