A fanbase always sounds good, doesn't it? Not even for the number, I just want people to like my characters
Genres: Action, Fighting, LGBTQ, Sports (sorta). Girls Love is also a part of the story
Summary: There's a young homeless fighter suffering from multiple mental issues and coping unhealthily through pain, and there's an illegal fighting team of queer women who offer her a place at the arena. Can the Hyenas climb out of the gutter and reach the big leagues? And most importantly, just for how long can you run towards the danger before you get burned?
Why you should be interested:
- It's like shonen, but all girls instead. Fights are brutal, power of friendship is strong and an enemy can only be befriended after being kicked through a wall.
- A varied cast of women, heavily including types unfavored by the media (butches, shredded women, nonbinary women, angry women, trans women who may or may not dare to not be feminine, one particular pathetic wet goblin - not literally - etc etc).
- Almost all colors of the rainbow represented - with focus on lesbians and asexuals.
- Gradual atmospheric exposition~
- A major focus on relationships, neurodivergency, family and queerness. Oh, and growth.
- I am basically making a thing that I wish to see in the world, and I'm sure I can't be alone.
Updates two times a week!
The comic is new, so jump in now before the main arena opens up
WARNINGS: Strong language, real-life typical bigotry, physical violence, symbolic body horror.