I also hadn't kissed anyone until I was in college (as a Junior mind you).
I didn't date until I was older. I think my parents probably thought something was wrong with me.. but not everyone has to be in a relationship to be happy. They had a hard time understanding that.
It's not unusual, anyone who has sensitivities to eggs can get super sick from the flu vaccine. Do you have an egg allergy? I'm severely and horribly allergic to the Pertussis vaccine, so if there is ever an outbreak, I have to be quarantined. Thank goodness all of the other vaccines were okay.
Okay, my actual list:
1. Crab cakes are my favorite food
2. I puked through my Master's defense because I had morning sickness from pregnancy. My advisory board was very understanding, although a bit grossed out.
3. I'm an obsessive nail biter (it's terrible and I hate it)
4. I got my drivers license when I was 16, but was too afraid to drive on the freeway until after I got married. (I went to college in NY, driving anywhere was scary!)
5. I had never read a comic book until after I got married to my husband!