Hey Mike, your thread is a bit unclear!
From what I understood, you’re asking for free advertising of your art (of dogs and a single car), similarly to how Project Wonderful (which is now closed) used to run.
I’m changing your title to “Free Advertising Alternatives?” because your current title is irrelevant, you’re more than welcome to edit that to give it some personal flare, if you’d like.
I strongly suggest editing your main post a bit to be clearer, too!
For ads... I’m not sure I can think of anywhere free ads are offered, since they’re pretty much used as a way to make money.
However you can try:
1. Promo for Promo - reach out to other creators interested & promote eachother via your social media
2. Raffle - raffles on devianart often have the participants promote the raffle, which brings more people into the scope of the original artist, acting as promotions to their art too
3. Streaming - streaming art/drawing is a great way to get visibility to a larger audience
4. Simply posting - your gallery is a little thin! every time you post, more people see your art. try posting more often?
- Buying ad space - if none of this works in the long run (give it a couple months of course), and you’re still just looking to get ad space, maybe it’s time to face the music and cash out.