I received this very nice comment the other day.
It sound good enough to eat. What is it?
My erotic historical fantasy monster romance novel. LOL
Feels good man.
I also got a lot of bracelets done in the last few days
I very rarely use Twitter and as a result I normally have very little engagement there (which I'm okay with, I find that 90% of Twitter is just people being horrible to each other and the other 10% is cat Tik Toks) but I shared that Frankenstein Girls fanart I did yesterday and I got retweeted by Mindless Self Indulgence and now my tweet has a whopping 80 likes and 10 retweets.
And that is probably the lamest thing I will ever barely brag about.
Went ahead and got the 32" curved monitor I was scheming on; Also got a LOT of this design piece(credits page) done tonight...would've gotten it done faster, but I was watching a lot of anime and the season premiere of Better Call Saul.
This thing is HUGE!
So i was doing my Mechanical Engineering project and i blew this Arduino into Oblivion with smoke and all-
Wait this might not be something to be proud of
Let me shake your hand Once upon a time, on one of workshops with electronic schemes, I had burned one with smoke, too.
Welp, that's really awesome in my eyes. I still need to burn one... which will probably happen this term XD
Burning those little boys (or any other small, harmless pieces) is the best because you get to take them home with you hahahaha (a friend did that last semester, not on purpose, of course, but we had a good laugh)
We're the next big superhero comic book company with 2 title series already out! Our latest one will have an #indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for in March! Check out Issue 0 here: https://tapas.io/episode/1646523
Just realised my comic "Docile Creature" was picked by Tapas staff. =D
Well i had to buy it myself so it's not really that awesome for me :/, but at least they are cheap
*conffeti sounds *My sis subscribed and I finally got to 100
My active webcomic just crossed 10K reads
Gloat versus Anti-GloatMy series has 2k+ views on just the first chapter (which is 25%+ of total reads). But, has less than ten views on most of the 225+ chapters.
Is that happening to other people too?
I agree. MY first chapter has 33 then the rest fizzle out to three or one.
I recently crossed the 25 subscriber mark, which is the first milestone Tapas sets on novels. The next one is 100, and I'm 25% there already. I feel proud about it. And now I spend an hour everyday thinking about making that happen. Targeting May, so let's see where that takes us!
I got another part time job offer!!so Imma be hosting at a coffee shop for 16hrs a week and marketing for a cookie shop 20hrs a month
Today I've started my first official RESEARCHER job.
Some research tasks already arose at my previous jobs, yet their main focus still remained on industrial software development. But at this one my goal itself is to find new approach to particular opened Data Science problem, using HEAVY MATHEMATICS (with publishing a papers in the case of success, of course). It's the whole another thing
( They agreed on part time at my request, so I hope that I'll still have some time to draw a bit, too. )
I'm very curious, what this job will bring to me and will I really enjoy it or not. But I think it has a good chance to be interesting.