So I guess since I've been talking about retrospective, it maybe be more meaningful to actually share a couple of my findings... mainly for insight.
This weeks dive consisted of 3 stories. 1 traditional animal drawing, 1 hand study, and 1 digital drawing (almost finished)
What went well
1. Portrait pieces Experimented with darker tones and effects (without losing other things I've developed)
2. Happy with portrait caption
What could have gone better
1. Hand studies were not very clean this week. Since my digital drawings base around what I practice, I should have taken a second day to do ones I'm happy with and hold off starting a new digital project.
2. I didn't make enough downtime for art history and cataloging. Compounded on unstable drawing.
- adding in colorful art projects (to help stimulate the art dives)