I just love your art, it's really great.
Alright, so for my novel characters, there's three. Two of them are from the same book. I'm just going to list them here, so you can pick the one you'd like to draw the most.
There's Alden Ewart - a Victorian Lord.
- He's very small, only 1m62, and very lithe. In the book he's 19.
- Despite that he is very keen on being presentable, especially in clothes. Think waistcoat, tie and a hat.
- He's not shy or such at all, he has a very sharp, keen mind and isn't afraid to challenge anyone. More often than not he's serious, which is a bit of a necessity to survive the messy politics of the time. Especially for a Lord.
- A few more physical details: he spends more time reading books than outside, so he's very pale. He has ash brown hair, that is supposed to be neat, but he hasn't been to the barber in time. It has grown a bit too long, so now it gets in his eyes. He also wears glasses.
The second character comes from the same book: Ross Forrest - a blacksmith/mechanic.
- Ross is a bit of the antithesis of Alden, he's a large Scottish guy (1m84) whose family owns a business in repairing factory machines. Working a forge/making machine parts is pretty intense labour, so he's very fit on top of being large by nature. In the book he's a bit older, at about 21.
- He's very silly and a lot less reserved. The type to blurt out puns after he's had two pints or so.
- His clothing is much more casual/loose, and he doesn't care enough to put much effort into what he's wearing for the day. He's not sleazy or unclean, just very casual.
- Physical details: red hair, kept very short - otherwise it might catch fire in the forge. No beard either for the same reason. His eyes are a very bright green. He has freckles on his nose/cheeks. He has a slight tan, but that's more from the sun than by nature.
Last character, Saami - who is from my scifi novel, if you want to practise something more modern
- Saami is to put it bluntly, a massive asshole. He likes to insult people, doesn't follow any rules when he doesn't have to, and misbehaves in general.
- The irony is that he's meant to be a genetically and technologically perfect human. He was made and designed by scientists to be a faster, stronger and just in general better version of a human. One small problem: Saami is self aware, and he hates it.
- Physical appearance: very tall at around 1m95, and a slender figure. His genetical modifications made him albino (think porcelain doll), except for his eyes, which are bright cyan. His hair is straight, but long and unkempt.
- he doesn't care what he wears. Usually it's a T-shirt and jeans, he's never without a cigarette either.
I hope you like the characters, and that they'll be good practise
There are some visual references as well, I can give those to you if you'd like them. I don't have access to them rn.