Hope you all are doing fine when you come across this thread. I have a sci-fi storyline for a webcomic for which I am looking for an artist.
Here are the details of the storyline
Name: A Glitch In Reality
Humanity has destroyed itself in a severe nuclear war making earth impossible for existence any biological creature. The loophole? What if we don't even need to be biological creatures anymore. How about a simulation? The idea came from the genius mind of Dr. Dave Stevens who discovered a way to transmigrate the human mind to a cloud-based AI Simulation system called- CAEL, a system for everyone, either rich or poor, black or white, away from poverty or hunger. "The modern Paradise for humanity" as people called it. There is just one rule : You have to forget everything about your life before CAEL, that's the price you have to pay for the heaven you seek. Are you ready to sacrifice everything for a new start?
This the what Warren, a young boy from the CAEL, knew about the world outside or probably this is the part of the story the world had made him believe him all along. His life had been pretty much same before there appeared a glitch in the CAEL system which started erasing the existence of the fundamental codes. Warren now had the perfect chance to escape this boring life of his for pursuing his dream of becoming a hero so, he became the member of a new formed group called the Firewall Agents for eliminating any cause which might be disrupting the functioning servers of the system spread across the globe. But things start turning complicated when the group is scattered by a severe storm.
Welcome to a heaven made by humanity itself! This is paradise we all seek and yet this new world seems far from the threads of lies and deceit of humanity. What is the truth about the fabric of reality? Can humanity really twist and tangle the reality at its will of it's the reality that's playing with us?
1. This work is Unpaid for now I know it sound very stupid of me to ask for an artist's talent while providing them with nothing, but please try to understand it's not that I don't want to pay an artist it's just that I don't have enough resources, presently( hope you understand). Many people have actually suggested me just give up on such thing (but you know, I am one of those stubborn guys) Besides, I don't pose any deadlines on artists and I am willing to make negotiable share with the artist on any amount of money this comic might make in the future. I can also promise to provide you with occasional support from my side..
2. This work might need some heavy background work.
3. The storyline would prefer modern art style but black-white manga style is also acceptable.
4. The story might around 60 episodes based on the no. Of panels per episode (10 to 20 panels)
5. If you feel interested do send me samples of your artworks and your speed with the panels on the email id_:
Or you can dm me directly.
_ If you really believe in the plotline do think of giving this a shot_
Thank you very much for your time.