Hey guys! So I've been working on this piece and something is bothering me A LOT!
The shade of red I use just changes in different platforms! Let me list it out
1) When I save the medibang file as png in my windows laptop, it retains the nice winey red you can see above
2) But when I save it in my Mac laptop its a weird saturated red for some reason (below)
3) But when I use the snipping tool and capture the picture from my medibang workspace and save it in the Mac laptop it remains red
4) But when I upload the same picture on discord it returns to the saturated red!
5) Lastly when I send the picture to my phone its an even more saturated and eye burning red!
I'm not sure why this is happening but I could use some help :/// I love th winey red I'm using and I don't want to ruin it. Is there any way I can avoid this problem?