So, I came across this thread by WhiskeyClone and now I'm making one for writers instead of artists.
I'll be borrowing some of his rules, as well.
In order to attack, you need to write a short scene describing the attack, and you need to decide how much HP the opponent loses from your attack. Obviously keep the number reasonable.
The rules are as follows:
1) Do not talk about OC fight club.
2) Everyone starts with 1,000 HP.
3) Your oc can die (when their HP hits 0) but can be revived an unlimited amount of times. If you die, you immediately regenerate with 1,000 HP.
4) Only one attack per post, and you can only attack the oc posted before yours, unless they retreated from the conflict, in which case pick one of the most recent two and go for it.
5) Use your creativity. You can attack with whatever weapon, punch, jutsu, or spell you want.
6) No gore. A little bit of blood is okay, but we don’t need graphic beheadings. If it’s not in Street Fighter, it doesn’t belong here. Keep it PG-13.
I'll start with my OC, though you won't find his story on Tapas just yet. Kakure Kaeru, the toad ninja.
Kakure Kaeru stands at a measly 4'11", with pale white skin and short black hair hidden underneath a navy blue shinobi shozoku, horizontally across his waist runs a short Wakizashi. His special ability gives him some traits of a frog, and allows him to summon toads for various effects.
"Kaeru stands next to a lone cherry blossom on a mountain-top, overlooking the big city down below. He had been told that his target would be here, but has found nothing so far. Distracted by the beauty of the city as night falls, he fails to notice the arrival of his target."