Excellent points DiegoPalacios and I will answer them as best I can right now
1. It all depends on training and experience.
- Training builds stamina and that determines how big one's Energy Pool is aproximately. Some are born more gifted than others ofc, and some less. If we take a 15 year old magician who's been training since he was 5, he can fire up to 50 fireballs in one day before depleting his energy source.
- No limits to spells learned. The more experience one has, the more creative they can get with their expertise. Actually you could say the limits are inexperience and lack of training.
2.Physical power is measured like this: Warrior - Strongest, Monk - Second place, Magician - No.3, and Druids are the weakest physically speaking.
- Drawbacks - one drawback is if one depletes his energy pool, that means half their life force is exhausted too. The other part of their life force is their spirit, which can be exhausted from mental load.
Then there are certain Types of abilities that are classified as forbidden since they strain both energy pool and spirit in an unbalanced way, are very unstable, but are exceptionally powerful.
- WARRIORS: Brute force and can handle huge weight well and deliver powerful, heavey weapon swings. Can sustain a very large amount of incoming physical attacks. MONKS: Although not as strong, the monks are very precise and can hit where it hurts the most. Fairly resistant to physical attacks due to their unique deffensive abilities in physical combat. MAGICIANS: Although athletically build, slightly slimmer than a monk, they are ways behind in physical power and defence compared to them. They know basic blocking stances and are not well versed in physical combat. DRUIDS: Slim, lean, skinny. Most of the druids are quite weak in physical condition, however what they lack in muscle, they more than make up in their Nature-bending abilities, especially their mending, and healing ones.
3. Fantastic question! Here's my answer:
- The more physically weak one is, the more they rely on their magic power. Yes there is a variety of reliance. This could vary from person to person but the general idea is that MONKS rely the least on magic, MAGICIANS are second, and DRUIDS rely the most as they are physically the weakest.
4. Class types can only do spells, related to their ENERGY POOL. The energy pool relates all the way back from the 4 Titans. Each class is descendant from one of these titans. Here's my ENERGY POOL explanations:
Each power is represented by one of the 4 elements
- Magicians: Use PRANA as a power resource. It is drawn from the sun. As long as there is sun and daylight, they can draw power from it. Strengths are fire spells and intelligence.
- Monks: using CHI as their energy pool. Chi energy is powered by the moisture around the atmosphere and water anywhere, including one's own body. Strengths are potents physical attacks and extreme speeds, all aided with controlling the element of water to amplify their abilities.
-Warriors: ODIC FORCE or OD is the warrior's power source. Drawn from the oxigen and wind, warriors absorb it using their body pores and special breathing techniques. Strengths are destructiove physical power and resistand to damage
-Druids: MANA is drawn from the earth and any growth that comes out of nature. It's the druid's power pool. Their strenght is mostly animal communication and healing abilities.
That was way longer than I expected.
Thank you so much for those questions. Now I, myself know more about my world too. And if there are more questions let me know