Well well well, I was looking forward to a Topic like this, eh eh eh!Alfredo
- His date of birth is 16th of October, which makes Him a Libra (This date in particular is when I first conceptualized Him 8 years Ago)
- He has various behaviour that lead to the "Autistic Spectrum Disorder"
- Skilled in the use of the "Mulinara" (A particular Sitar whose string are pinched by a "Fishing Reel" like mechanism), with a particular attention that He can play song just by Memory... At least when He want to put effor in it, or when His temper doesnt make him throw a fit.
- He has Diamond Shaped pupil, a trait almost nonexistent among the people excluding a few rare exception, used to have Green Eyes instead of Golden in early Childhood.
- Unlike other kids, He is quite durable, have an advance metabolism that allow him to have "8 Daily Meals"(Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Break, Early Dinner, Dinner, Pre-Midnigh Snack, Midnight Snack), and can regenerate the loss of a Tooth or a broken bone in the span of a few hours.
EDIT: I felt the idea to add also his "Nemesis", Dr. Plague, as because He two has a few interesting facts, and I usually love put opposites together.
- His "Alias" isn't just for scene, He does have a Doctorate in Robotic Engineering, hence his equipment.
- Suffers of IED, and so is prone to violent and explosive outburst when feeling anger, good thing He isn't hair trigger tempered.
- One time, when He had to rebuild a Simulacra (Android) reduced to scrap and almost beyond repair, He ended finding some difficulties to see which Positronic Brain was the right one, as He later realized, there were pieces of other Simulacra mixed in the remains of his "Patient".
- He enjoys using typical "Villain" cliches in order to put up His "Stage" Identity, as He believes that "People would be so dumb enough to believe that He is not dumb to use an obvious cliche", and so, using such (like having an hideout in a Volcano), so that People would scratch the idea in the first place (In poor words, He does know some Psychological Tricks).
- Whenever He isn't involved in Hunting Boogeymen, or doing "Criminal Deeds" (As the Empire seem to put out on his records), Dr. Plague usually go around in search of Broken, smashed or scrapped Simulacra in order to repair them... Maybe that is one reason the Empire consider him "A Criminal", since there is a reason in the first place some are either Scrapped or Recicled.