1) I'm two years into my doctorate in pharmacology. Lecturing doctors about writing prescriptions for themselves and their spouses is one of the more frustrating parts of working as a pharmacist (It's against California Law, but they rarely believe me).
2) I once fell backwards into the bathtub after tripping over the toilet (while brushing my teeth).
3) I live in Fresno, CA, one of two cities that Hollywood writers love to make fun of. The city does have the highest rate of chlamydia in the nation, so I guess it's totally warranted.
4) I'm 6'2" (188 cm). Most of my height comes from my legs, so my knees hit the steering wheel of every car I've ever driven. This annoys me more than it should.
5) The guy that wrote the Touchstone Pictures film "3 Ninjas" got me in touch with a producer regarding my screenplay. This would be a lot more impressive if anything happened after that point, but that was as far as I got. Oh well.