1) I really like rocks. Like, tooo much. I might as well have taken a degree in geology. I could talk about them all day, because there is so many interesting things about them and the science about it. My friends joke about it a lot, but if you gave me a cool rock, literally any rock, it would make my day.
2) I'm short. But I dare you to beat my vertical jump! lol I will reach the top shelf without a chair, or I will climb the counter like a savage. I have no shame. XD
3) I'm a lot wiser that I should be. I have had many comments from much older co-workers about my insights on life, responsibility, and etc...
4) I occasionally compose music, but it sounds a lot like Final Fantasy background music. But, I am really self conscious about it and show very few people.
5) I wanted to be an inventor when I was younger, but I didn't have anyone to teach me mechanics. I have self taught myself some simple mechanics which makes me pretty handy around the house fixing stuff. I also worked as an arts and crafts prototype for a museum for a short while where I made a pair of wearable cardboard wing that flapped, a light box, and some other stuff.