Okay so, I was a little bit too obsessed with this back in February and early March. After a week or two of tracking my ad revenue this is what I came up with. Again though, it's different for everyone, not sure why though.
On the left is some of the tracking I did and on the right and bottom is the views and their the pennies and also the cut that tapas takes depending on how many pennies your earning (which I learned through this that Tapas rounds up if its .4 or higher, 2.4 = 3, 2.2 =2 ) Also just want to clarify this sheet is not the most accurate thing, there were discrepancies just from comparing it to my tracking but it gave me a good ballpark and was usually pretty accurate with a 50 to 100 view disparity.
I dont think this is super accurate anymore because I noticed that ever since the mobile app updated the number of views it takes to reach a certain threshold has gone up dramatically, maybe by like 200-500 views (because a lot users are no longer viewing the ads since now they can just swipe to the next chapter on the app) I always try to incentive readers to scroll past the ad at the bottom of the chapter, one way I was recently doing that was by having a sneak peek of future chapter (like one or two lines of dialogue) in the authors note!
I havent pulled out this sheet in a while but I thought it might help! If I were to remake this sheet I would look at my ad revenue for the last two or three weeks and compare it to my total views and total ad impressions for each day.
Here's my ad revenue for this past week, I've been on a little break and havent posted any new chapters, I was averaging about 600-700 total views a day and 500-600 total ad impressions a day.
Hope some of this helps! And like the commenters above me said, its different for everyone and a lot of different things factor into it!