Don't post it. Reasons:
- There is no plot device or "momentum. " That would mean reader's prediction or hype.
- Panels sequence don't fit sequentially with respect to the dialogues.
- Beginning was downright offensive which would affect reader's expectation of the work as something of hate.
- The panels sequence feel rigid.
- It's not funny because reader and characrers connections are not yet established.
- It could tarnish your name because of false expectation
1. Establish the plot first and make the readers know which directiom the story faces.
2. Use pauses like character in panel without dialogues. Just actions. In this way, you satisfy the first suggestion by giving readers the clue of what is next to come.
3. Avoid immediate slurs, especially if it's from the protagonist. Just make it neutral.
4. Smoothen it by aligning the panel vertically. That is the most basic, if it is.going to be webtoon.
5. Establish reader connection. That is create a problem that is both for the readers and the character. Let the readers think how he or she would overcome the obstacles had he or she been in the protagonist's shoes.
6. Begin with neutral or positive prologue. No. Racial Slurs fron protagonist.
I don't mean to discourage you in making comics.
Rather, I am encouraging you to do different stuffs and therefore explore other possibilities. That's all.
I hope this helped