Hello there, I think there should be a few things to clarify since we're talking about making a comic
- If it's a paid or unpaid work
- Amount of panels per drawn episode, approximated amount of episodes the webcomic is going to have (It's not the same as how many episodes of your novel you have)
- If the novel will be adapted to a comic script first (Some artist require this to work better, others will work with the novel as it is)
- Samples of the art style you're looking for
- How many times per month you plan to update the series
I believe by clarifying those, some artist will have a clear idea before applying.
In my case, I'm a freelance webcomic artist
I've been drawing for the webtoon Scarlet Society by Addie French since 2018 (Originally drawn by JAT-Works, 2017-2018) I'm also translating the series to Spanish, with permission of the author.
I've made my own comic last year, which is now a featured spanish series on Norami.Net, El Tiempo de Solomón
I take care of the sketch, inking, coloring, backgrounds, effects, bubble speech and anything involving visuals
I can offer you to make episodes of 40 panels, each one costing $200. As well, I promote it on different art platforms, social media and Discord Servers.
With nothing else to add, here are more of my art samples