....You asked for it... And I want to apologige for the picture spam in advance.
So these are the changes that happened with my original character Lucy Mays.
2011 first design with traditional watercolor.
2012 lots of leather, drawn traditionally and colored with Gimp
In late 2013 I decided that another revamp needed to be made since I was in the middle of writing the story, drawing this outfit was also a pain in the ass and it looked like Lucy couldn't breath or even move in that outfit which is bad since she has to move around a lot in order to slay demons etc. So I went back to the drawing board and this was my final result.
Jan 2014 Paintool Sai
July 4th 2014 also Paintool Sai
and finally a recent picture that I drew a few days ago, I'm still working on it at the moment with manga studio 5, I still need to add the Hellhound in there but other than that it's almost done.