I did a lot of reformatting work for my novel Galactiquest this week, and I wanted to celebrate. A lot of it was typography-related, which I don't have too much experience with, but I'm happy with the results.
First, I made a new logo and used it + some assets from my cover to put together a banner.
Then over this weekend, I gave the cover for each section of the novel a title and cropped/resized them all to 2:3 aspect ratio. I should've done this a long time ago, especially on Wattpad where I have each section posted as its own story. Wattpad only shows covers in its search engine, so my stories were all just floating around there title-less. What a horrible fate!
I also edited some of the art.
Finally, just a few hours ago, I changed some of the thumbnails of the episodes whose covers I changed. Some of them are still different from the covers they go with because I thought they looked better how they were.
I'm still not done yet. I need to add more illustrations to the first episode to introduce each character and maybe change the one I already have. Anyway, I wanted to celebrate what I got done so far.