Ever wanted to work with me? *cough No, don't answer that...
Okay, let me try again. Ever wanted to work in the exiting world of webcomics and web novels? Now is your chance! We're seeking to hire a Community Happiness Team Member for our LA Office, who will focus on communicating with our creators, be involved in various activities such as PR, social media, and promotional events. You can see the job listing in the link below, but here is an overview of what exactly we're looking for!
What You'll Do
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for our platform and social media
- Engage and communicate with our Creator Community on a daily basis
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback from forums and internal creator teams
- Organize and manage events to engage the creator community
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Dev teams
- Respond to creators in a timely manner
- Build relationships with creators & industry professionals
- Stay up to date with our app’s and site’s functionality and report on creator community needs
What We're Looking For
- Being part of the Tapas creator community is a huge plus
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service is a plus (can be unrelated fields)
- Work experience as a community manager or similar role is a plus, but not required
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Experience in graphic design and online marketing is a plus
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
What You'll Get
- Flexible work schedule
- Workdays in M-F lunch allowances during COVID-19 remote work
- Full benefits package with Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, FSA, 401K, and Commuter support if applicable
- Stock options
- Device and ergo/office supply
- Team activities/training/books
- Gym/wellness support
- Company swag
- Competitive Pay - we do our research to stay competitive with the market!
This position is remote to start due to COVID-19, but we would like to work as a team in the LA office once it is safe.
Please share with friends or apply yourself using the link! We would be thrilled to fill this position with a member of the community if possible!
Isabell / AKA Ratique
Creator Happiness Manager