I'm the type to just stick with one site to post my stuff, so I'm looking for an alternative for comic and novels hosting platform.
Tbh I haven't been visiting tapas much or creating any new content consistently but I've been building my motivation to start again.
I wonder if there's a site that's lgbtqa friendly, anti AI creation, and allow mature and nsfw content, monetized or not. Feel free to list out the pro and contra of the site as well.
I don't know how to build my own site, so im looking for alternative aside from webtoon (strict with nsfw/mature) and Wattpad (I don't want to go there anymore) or AO3.
(If someone can point me to the easy guide to build a site to host comic and novel without the need of computer please do tell me)
Thanks you!
Edit. List for platform that has been recommended so far:
Novel only :
- AO3 ( I won't be reviewing this)
- Wattpad (I won't be reviewing this)
- webnovel (won't be reviewing this. Not recommended because of predatory contract)
-leaflet (have free option but you can use subscription for extra stuff. I won't be reviewing this)
(Below let you use genAI image for novel and you can see them straight n the front page)
- novelcult
the review
Nobel cult reply regarding their ai cover and how to detect ai writing is here
- minkly
- royal road
The review No longer recommend as they allowed AI gen story. Not only assisted.
- scribblehub
The review no longer recommended cause they let user post partial ai stories.
Comic only :
- Comic fury
the review
- global comic
- cxc
- mangaplus
- webcomic studio
the review
- the duck webcomic
- amilova
- fables.pro
the review
- webtoon (I won't be reviewing this)
Comic and novel :
- namicomi
The review
- mangadraft
- pinya
- lemoon
The review
Moving lemoon here because novel is scheduled in the future! Additional info regarding lemoon
- inkstra
(putting this here cause the dev said that webnovel hosting is scheduled in the future) the review
For now I'm going to leave out website builder that wasn't focused on comic/writing like WordPress, neocities and such.
I saw someone recommending voyce but I don't think I saw any community comic or an option to publish there (I have not signed up), unless someone can tell me I'm wrong?