Welcome to this topic. I thought it would be good to start another thread about promoting your novels since it's been a while I've seen a new thread about this.
Here are a few rules:
1. Be kind to each other! A lot of people have spent a lot of time working on their stories and poured their hearts into it. So be kind
2. I don't believe in sub for sub, because if you don't like a story, you don't subscribe to it. Simple as that.
3. If you wanna promote your novel, make sure to add a little description! That way we (as readers of this thread) can have a first look and decide if we like the novel or not.
4. Please read my novel as well. You don't have to, but if you have time, please check it out!
Last but definitely not least:
5. Shamelessly promote your novels and have fun!
Alright, now that is out of the way, I'll start!
If you like Cinderella, but different this time, with action, comedy, and some romance on the way, give this one a chance! We all know the basic Cinderella story; she has to clean, goes to the ball, shares a dance with the Prince, loses her shoe, and eventually marries the prince. But what exactly happened? Did she go to the ball, because she wanted a night out? Of was there some other reason?
Read my novel and find out!
I post every Sunday and my chapters are about 400-500 words each. The tenth episode is out!
Stay safe and have fun!
Edit: My first chapters are indeed about 400-500 words each, but because it felt a bit short, I made it longer, between 1000-1500 words.