– I am a Foodie and I get all triggered when people tell me they cannot cook anything but stirred eggs (if even that), especially when it's adults who earn an income or older people who had decades to at least give it a try. Seriously, if you are physically able to use cuttlery, you're halfway there. Cooking yourself is much cheaper than buying food all the time and the quality is way better. And this is why ...
– ... I don't order takeout food. The ratio of ingredients is way off and it tastes bland most of the time.
– I don't coffee and will rather have any bitter tea without sugar.
– Non-native animals (including pets) are a danger to native animals. Do not let them roam free or abandon them. If you let your cat roam outside, it is going to kill endagered animals.
– If I see the tag "BL" on a comic, I won't click it. Also most romance genre comics. Because I don't like comics that are just in it to have two characters smooch after an unrealistic amount of time and coincidences pass. Come on, that is not how life goes.
– I hate this misconception so much: If you do not approve ideologies of foreign origin (like religion) which contradict with human rights, you are not right wing oriented. That is a left wing view.