October has been an exceptionally productive month for me, here are some of the thing's I've accomplished recently
- Started posting my first one-shot to Tapas&Webtoons! After restarting an old project at the end of 2017, coming to terms with the fact that it wasn't a good idea/use of my time early 2018, I started writing this story in February, worked on it through May, took the summer off, and now it's out and rolling! Yay!
Related, I'm super touched that after only this short amount of time posting (4 weeks, 4 updates), I've already achieved:
- Subscribers in the double digits (16!)
- 600+ views! (over 100 per update @u@ )
2 Tips (This is the most shocking one, I never would have thought people would be tipping my comic at this point ;u; Need to work on a thank you of some sort haha)
Completed Inktober for the second consecutive year! Hit every single day!
Finally passed 80 followers on Instagram (made my account back in February, but been hovering around 70 for a long time xD)
Just this week scored my 2nd and 3rd ever commissions! (related note: @A_Toad congrats for yours as well! It's such a good feeling right? My first was just this year in April and I was like wow o_o)
I think that's about it for now, but man a lot's happened this month. Nothing to scoff at, certainly! Some things I'm looking forward to as short term future goals:
- complete page 20 of my comic (I'm in the process of penciling 18-20 so this will happen soon
- Complete my whole comic (at my current pace, this will be maybe around next spring, 60ish pages!)
- Hit 25 subs (the dashboard has this as an unchecked box so... I want it xD)
- 1,000 views (hopefully before the end of November)