My goal this week is to finish my usual page-a-week, even though there's a major holiday on Thursday (Thanksgiving, in the US), and I have a LOT of cooking to do.
My goal(s) for next year are to finish scripting chapter two, and, hopefully, to finish drawing chapter one. I'm not totally sure how many pages chapter one will be, but I think I'm roughly halfway through drawing it.
My other, non-time-specific goals are varied and hazy, but potentially include:
* Drawing maps of the world, and the major cities mentioned in my comic
* Creating 'travel posters' for the major cities in my comic
* Drawing detailed character reference sheets, including facial close-ups, turnarounds, and gear for the major characters. (Nice ones. Not the rough reference portraits I work from.)
* Hammer out all of the plot twists for the grand story arc
Long term, pie-in-the-sky goals?
* Have enough subscribers to make a Patreon worth it
* Have my own website
* Get my comic printed
* Design merch, like stickers,
* Have an artist alley table at a convention