sometimes I'm inspired by a trend/idea online somewhere that I want to take and continue/expand
sometimes I'm inspired by novels/short stories I've read and want to tell the story visually (with some changes of course)
sometimes I just want to draw what happens in my daily life (like, my opinions on new anime/manga series, funny moments with friends)
sometimes I want to draw a smutty relationship story for my ronery OCs that have been sitting in a dusty closet from Deviantart days and I don't want to waste the designs and the personalities I've created for role-play groups.
Other ideas I have are just basic ideas based on genres that I want to create:
- I wanna draw/write a yuri comic just for the sake of yuris
- I wanna draw an anthro/furry comic (probably a mystery/action) just because I wanna draw furries
- I wanna draw a typical young girl's romance (shojo style) just for the genre and because I have't done hetero romance nor harem / fantasy situations
- wanna draw a fantasy comedy because I love RPG games.
- probably also want to write something that's typical of light novel genres (magical high school rom-com)